Pinches to yo Wenches Pinches to yo Wenches

like it alot keep up the work

Spanish Pirate Robot Frenzy Spanish Pirate Robot Frenzy

sweeeet

Enjoyed it very much

Zombie Resurrection Zombie Resurrection

Ok i guess

i liked it, but it didnt really remind me of zombies, and it gets too repetitive for me, but i did enjoy it :)

its okay its okay

Koolne$$$$

Really cool, not super into this kinda of dance music but i liked it :) 5/5 and a 9/10

sonicxtreme responds:

thanks

-LOOP- Wet and Wild West -LOOP- Wet and Wild West

woot

I love this loop its really cool, if i made games i would totally use this lol 10/10 and 5/5

sshafty1 responds:

Thanks! I'll review one of yours. ^.^

Apples and bananas,

Sam

Zelda MM: Song of Healing Zelda MM: Song of Healing

Wow cool

I thought i'd review because i also just put out a few audios and no reviews. And i hate when i get bad votes and no one reviews :'( anyways....

I thought it was really cool, though im not into this type of music i love zelda and DID like this song.

zyra69 responds:

Lol thanks!
Ain't really into this type of music either, but its fun making songs from games you use to play in your childhood :P

vengeful destiny vengeful destiny

kool

Really cool, but i found a few noises could of Not been there like a few around 2:05 but you got a 5/5 and a 9/10 Good job

fdsa8gb5t9sw46tb53 fdsa8gb5t9sw46tb53

kool

This is really kool, and yah reminds me of a remix zelda song. Hey what software do you use?

culmor30 responds:

This was made in FL Studio 8 using ReFx Nexus and z3ta+.

the Composer the Composer

Amazing

So much emotion, just so beautiful. I normally dont like this type of music but this, THIS made my jaw drop. fantastic, keep the good work up.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

bestestest

this has to be first or second best song from castle crashers! you and waterflame are the bomb